Destiny 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Bungie and published by Activision. The game was released on September 6, 2017 for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 4 and was later released on Xbox One in October 2017.
The Destiny 2 hotfix 3.0 0.3 patch notes is a guide that has been created to help players understand what changes have been made in the latest update for Destiny 2.
The article’s substance
City of Dreams
- Fixed an issue where a Taken miasma wall might emerge at a doorway in Rheasilvia during Freeroam when it wasn’t supposed to.
- On ticket resets, the currency rewards locked at three, five, and seven victories are no longer visible.
- Cross Play must be enabled to access Trials, according to a playlist tooltip.
- Only if the player account has a ticket does a warning notice appear in the trials sections.
Controlling the flow of time
- The text chat profanity filter setting now has additional granularity choices.
If you have one or more outstanding Bungie Friend requests, the sign-on experience has been updated to display a single toast following character selection, rather than a separate toast for each pending request.
- While playing the game, the experience of getting a new Bungie Friend invitation has not altered.
- Known Issue: For certain players, this notification toast may look blank, although no invitations are impacted. This problem is already being looked into.
Audio feedback is now available in the Player Search UI.
Season 15 included a modification to the text chat auto-hide default setting, which was reverted.
- The default setting has been reset to On.
Under some circumstances, the text chat auto-hide option may return to the Season 15 default value of Off.
Fixed an issue where non-PC systems’ voice chat settings didn’t always show up.
A bug where booting a fireteam member would leave a blank entry in the Roster or Fireteam UI was fixed.
Fixed an issue where certain header text on the Manage Invites page of the Roster might scale down more than anticipated on Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5.
Fixed an issue where online Roster contacts for Friends and Clanmates were not sorting alphabetically.
Fixed an issue when blocking a player through a fireteam invite did not remove interaction choices that should have failed when dealing with the blocked player.
When trying to invite a player to your fireteam if their privacy settings would not allow them to join, the red notice text might occasionally be absent.
Entering a sub-screen or changing tabs on a screen caused the UI to display the default tab on the parent screen, which affected numerous Collections and Triumphs screens.
- This improvement also enhances the uniformity of tabs inside Collections category sub-screens.
Capabilities and Investment
- Players were no longer unable to utilize Glacial Quake’s light attack or activate sprint following a strong assault from Glacial Quake.
- Gear that can be targeted on Saint-14 now has previews enabled.
- If you reset any of your ritual reputations (Crucible, Gambit, or Vanguard) a second time without collecting the Ritual Reputation Ornament, you may now claim it from the appropriate vendor.
- The descriptions of any remaining Vanguard Tokens and Sunset Destination Material Tokens (Io, Mars, Titan, Mercury) have been modified to reflect that they have no value and may be safely destroyed.
Original source: link
Update 3.0.2 for Destiny 2
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50013 Source: Capabilities in Combat Fixed a problem where Stasis crystals from the Code of the Siegebreaker route and Phoenix Cradle Exotic may generate unseen Sunspots. Flawless Execution’s trigger was delayed due to a bug. Unfrozen targets now take less damage from Shatterdive. The maximum range damage has been decreased from 50 to 5. Damage reduction when using an ability has been decreased…
Update 2.9.1 for Destiny 2
http://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/49313.html Activities Contact Public Event for further information. Fixed an issue where players may gather and deposit 15 motes before obtaining the Prismatic Recaster’s Umbral Mastery II reward. Glimmer awards have been increased in the Osiris Trials. Nightmare Hunts were fixed to prevent Nightmare Hunts from awarding more Season of Arrivals prizes than they were supposed to. Raids…
Update 3.1.1 for Destiny 2
www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/50186 Crucible Activities When one player won the I Am Invincible medal in Trials of Osiris, the medal appeared for all players. The medal wasn’t really given to the players who didn’t win it; instead, they received the UI popup erroneously as if it had been. There was a problem where…
For the game Destiny 2, write “Destiny 2 Update 3.3.1.”
2021’s Top 35 New PC Games
Are you looking for PC games to play? Here are all of the new PC games to keep an eye on in 2021.
20 Best New PS4 Games in 2021
The pace of PlayStation 4 game releases isn’t going to slow down in 2021. Here’s everything to look forward to in the coming months.
The Destiny 2 Update Schedule is a blog that provides information about the upcoming updates for Destiny 2. Reference: destiny 2 update schedule.
- destiny 2 hotfix 3.3 0.3 patch notes
- destiny 2 update today
- destiny 2 22.214.171.124 patch notes
- destiny 2 server status
- destiny 2 hotfix today