The Snowgrave Route is a new dungeon in Chapter 2 of DELTARUNE. It’s located in the cave that leads to the Snowgrave Ruins, which are not accessible until you complete Chapter 3. This article will tell you how to access it and what rewards await those who make it through.
The deltarune chapter 2 pacifist route is a way to play the game. It’s very easy and not as hard as other methods.
Toby Fox contributed this image.
I never played the Genocide path in UNDERTALE because, well, why would I? I didn’t want to murder those characters since I loved them. I worked hard to get my happy ending. However, UNDERTALE and, by extension, DELTARUNE are games about the decisions we make and how they shape us. The first chapter of DELTARUNE may have led you to think that your decisions are unimportant, but this is only half-true. It doesn’t really matter what you do for Kris. It’s the decisions you make for people around you that count the most. On that topic, here’s how to unlock DELTARUNE Chapter 2’s “Snowgrave” path. Buckle up, people, because things are about to get a little bleak.
Before we get into the nitty gritty, here’s a short walkthrough for simple sociopathy before dinner.
Chapter 2: How to Activate the Snowgrave Route in DELTARUNE
In DELTARUNE Chapter 2: To activate the Snowgrave Route:
- Continue the narrative as usual until Noelle joins the group.
- Retrace your steps all the way back to the Trash Zone, where you may engage in every conceivable opponent encounter.
- Use Noelle’s IceShock spell to freeze every opponent in every encounter.
- Say “we’re something else” to the NPC in the room with the big ferris wheel poster. When they give you the Freeze Ring, repeat “Get it” again and over until you get it. Noelle should be given the ring.
- Up until this moment, all opponents must be frozen. To find out how many are remaining, go to the chamber with the long roadways and interact with the dumpster on the bottom left. You should be at 4 by the time you get to the second mouse problem.
- Say “Proceed” until Noelle freezes the problem at the second mouse puzzle.
- Continue until you’ve frozen the last four opponents, then go back to the trash. The Thorn Ring will be sold through Spamton.
- Continue ahead until you reach Berdly’s battle. Select “Proceed” from the dialogue choices that appear.
- Throughout the battle, keep selecting “SnowGrave” from Noelle’s magic menu until she performs it. This will bind you to the path indefinitely.
Ralsei and Susie will break up with you early in Chapter 2’s narrative to pursue a different path. You’ll come across Noelle, who is on the run from Queen and Berdly, while you continue on your own. This route’s aim is to strengthen Noelle’s ice magic while also coaxing her into a condition where she’ll utilize it. You’ll need to get into a lot of battles to do this.
Retrace your steps all the way back to the Trash Zone, and then engage in every enemy encounter between there and the Cyber City chamber with the ferris wheel poster. Normally, just using the assault command would make opponents flee, but Noelle’s IceShock spell would effectively kill them by freezing them. There are no exceptions to freezing every opponent in every encounter; be sure to check the trash cans, since some contain Poppups.
When you get in the chamber with the ferris wheel poster, freeze any opponents that are roaming about. After that, go over to the room’s lone NPC, a pink shopkeeper. Say “we’re something else” when they inquire about Kris and Noelle’s relationship. They’ll offer to sell you the Freeze Ring, but it’ll always be one Dark Dollar more expensive than you have. Rather of purchasing it, just tell Noelle, “Get it.” She’ll reject at first, but if you keep telling her, she’ll ultimately accept it and you’ll be able to equip it on her. The music should change if you’re on the correct track.
You must have frozen all opponents up until this point. Go into the next chamber with the two big roadways to double-check. Spamton is hanging out in the dumpster on the far left side of the room. When you interact with the dumpster, he’ll inform you how many opponents you have left to freeze, which should be four at this time.
Continue on, and when you reach the second mouse problem, Noelle will inquire about your strategy for resolving it. Just tell her, “Proceed.” She’ll reject again, but if you keep doing it, she’ll finally freeze the problem, which she’ll do with the third mouse puzzle as well. As you advance, keep freezing opponents. Return to Spamton’s trash once you’ve frozen the final four, and he’ll offer to sell you the Thorn Ring for 1997 Dark Dollars (or “Kromer,” as he likes to call it). Purchase the ring and place it on Noelle’s finger.
If you keep going, you’ll ultimately come face to face with Berdly. When Noelle asks what you should do, just say “Proceed,” and the battle will begin. Check out Noelle’s magic menu for a new spell called SnowGrave, which has a short description: “Fatal.” This spell normally requires 200 percent TP, which is difficult to get, however it only costs 100 percent using the Thorn Ring. Tell Noelle to cast SnowGrave when your TP is full.
You’ll have to keep urging her to cast it until she finally does. The spell has the expected effect on Berdly, leaving Noelle in a… terrible condition and forcing her to flee. After the Dark World portion ends, you’ll be trapped inside the Snowgrave path, which will feature several distinct narrative beats and a completely new final fight, as well as alterations to some of the encounters in town. I hope that was worthwhile, buddy.
More relevant material and instructions may be found in our DELTARUNE area!
The deltarune chapter 2 all routes is a guide that will help you to activate the Snowgrave Route in DELTARUNE Chapter 2.
- deltarune chapter 2 genocide guide
- deltarune chapter 2 snowgrave route guide
- deltarune chapter 2 pipis route
- deltarune chapter 2 weird route
- deltarune chapter 2 snow grave route