Itto Ascension is a game where players can ascend to the next level by collecting materials, skills, and talents. This game has been making waves in the gaming community for its unique approach to leveling up.
Mihoyo provided this image.
Arataki Itto, or Itto for short, is a new playable character in Genshin Impact version 2.3, according to reports. Itto’s abilities, talents, and constellations have been leaked on Twitter and other social media platforms, including Genshin Intel.
A list of all of Itto’s information from Genshin Impact that has been released so far, including constellations, abilities, skills, and ascension materials, can be found below. Arataki Itto is a member of the Arataki Gang and a Geo vision character that carries a Claymore with damage that scales with DEF.
All of the information in this post comes from the Genshin Intel Twitter account, and we’ll update it as soon as Itto is released in Genshin Impact.
Materials for the Ascension of Itto, Talents, Skills, and Constellations: Genshin Impact
Itto is under assault.
- Perform up to four strikes in a row using the normal attack. Itto gets two stacks of Superlative Superstrength when his fourth strike hits opponents, up to a maximum of five stacks. The current duration of any existing stacks will be refreshed when this effect is triggered.
- Charged Attack – You may utilize Arataki Kesagiri slashes without spending any Stamina by continually pressing when initiating a charged attack. One stack of Superlative Supertsrength will be consumed by each Arataki Kesagiri slash. Itto launches a very strong assault after the last stack is eaten. Itto performs a single Saichimonji Slash when no stacks of Superlative Supertsrength are present.
- Plunging Attack — Plunges from mid-air to the ground, hitting opponents in its path and inflicting AoE damage.
- Arataki Ichiban – Arataki gets the following results when he utilizes successive Arataki Kesagiri:
- Each slash increases the ATK SPD of the next slash by 10%. The maximum gain in ATK SPD is 30%. Increases his resilience to interruptions significantly.
- These side effects will go away after he quits slashing in a row.
- Arataki Kesagiri’s DMG rises by 35 percent of Arataki Itto’s DEF in Bloodline of the Crimson Oni.
- When a party member uses attacks to collect wood from a tree, there is a 25% chance that they will receive an extra log of wood.
- Warrior’s Burden – Itto’s regular attack combo will not be reset for a brief period after using Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! or executing a dash.
It’s an elemental assault.
- Masatsu Zetsugi: Hurls! Akaushi Burst! Ushi, a young akaushi bull and Arataki Gang auxiliary member, inflicting Geo damage to opponents. When Ushi strikes an opponent, one stack of Superlative Superstrength is granted to Arataki Itto.
- Ushi will stay on the pitch and provide the following assistance:
- Surrounds opponents with taunts, attracting their fire.
- HP is inherited as a percentage of Arataki Itto’s maximum HP.
- It gives Arataki Itto 1 Superlative Superstrength stack when assaulted. Once every two seconds, you may earn a stack this manner.
- When its HP hits zero or its duration expires, it will escape. As it departs, it bestows 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength to Arataki Itto.
- Arataki Itto can only have one Ushi deployed on the field at any one moment since Ushi is a Geo construct.
- 10 second cooldown
It was a blast of elemental energy.
- Behold, Itto the Evil! – Royal Descent It’s time to demonstrate the Arataki Clan’s might! Itto lets his inner Raging Oni King out for a while, fighting with his Oni King’s Kanabou. This state has the following unique characteristics:
- Geo DMG will be transformed to Normal, Charged, and Plunging Attacks. It’s not possible to override it.
- Itto’s ATK rises as his defense improves. His regular attack SPD will be boosted as well.
- When Arataki Itto’s regular attack hits an opponent, the first, second, and third combinations will give him 1 stack of Superlative Superstrength.
- Itto receives a 20% increase in Elemental and Physical RES.
- When Itto departs the field, the status of Raging Oni King will be removed.
- 20 second cooldown
- Stay a While and Pay Attention — Using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! grants Arataki Itto more Superlative Superstrength bonuses. Arataki Itto gets two stacks instead of one when he uses it. One stack will be added every second of the skill being used until a total of three have been accumulated.
- Gather ‘Round, It’s a Brawl! – After using Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!, each party member with the Geo Element reduces the CD of that ability by 1.5 seconds and restores six Energy to Arataki Itto. This method may reduce the cooldown by up to six seconds while also restoring 24 energy.
- Horns Lowered, Coming Through – Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! level is increased by 3. The highest level of upgrading is 15.
- Itto has a 25% higher CRIT rate against opponents with equal or lower HP percentage remaining than him while in the Raging Oni King state caused by Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! Jailhouse Bread and Butter – While in the Raging Oni King state caused by Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil!, Itto has a 25% higher CRIT rate against opponents with equal or lower HP percentage remaining than him.
- Hanamizaka has been around for ten years. Fam – Raises the difficulty of Royal Descent: Behold, Itto the Evil! by three levels. The highest level of upgrading is 15.
- Arataki Itto, Present! – Charged Attacks from Arataki Itto inflict 50% more Crit damage. He also has a 50% chance of not using stacks of Superlative Supertstrenth when he uses Arataki Kesagiri.
Itto Ascension Materials
All of the known ascension ingredients required by Itto in Genshin Impact are listed below:
Upgrades to your skills
- Slime Condensate x6, Teachings of Elegance x3
- Slime Secretions x3, Guide to Elegance x2
- Slime Secretions x4, Guide to Elegance x4
- Slime Secretions x6, Guide to Elegance x6
- Slime Secretions x9, Guide to Elegance x9
- Slime Concentrate x4, Ashen Heart x1, Philosophies of Elegance x4
- Slime Concentrate x6, Ashen Heart x1, Philosophies of Elegance x6
- Slime Concentrate x9, Ashen Heart x2, Philosophies of Elegance x12
- Slime Concentrate x12, Ashen Heart x2, Crown of Insight x1 Philosophies of Elegance x16, Slime Concentrate x12, Ashen Heart x2, Crown of Insight x1
Ascension to the next level
- Slime Condensate x3, Prithiva Topax Sliver x1, Onikabuto x1, Prithiva Topax Sliver x1
- Riftborn Regalia x2, Onikabuto x10, Slime Condensate x15, Prithiva Topaz Fragment x3
- Riftborn Regalia x4, Onikabuto x20, Slime Condensate x12, Prithiva Topaz Fragment x6
- Riftborn Regalia x8, Onikabuto x30, Slime Condensate x18, Prithiva Topaz Chunk x3
- Riftborn Regalia x12, Onikabuto x45, Slime Condensate x12, Prithiva Topaz Chunk x6
- Riftborn Regalia x20, Onikabuto x60, Slime Condensate x24, Prithiva Topaz Gemstone x6
Stay tuned to our website’s Genshin Impact area for additional information about Arataki Itto and other relevant topics.
The gorou ascension materials are the items that you use to ascend your character in Itto. These items give you different skills and powerups.