Destiny 2 is a science-fiction action game developed by Bungie and published by Activision. The game was released on September 6, 2017 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is the sequel to 2014’s “Destiny” and follows an interstellar battle between Earth’s guardians and their enemies, who are led by Ghaul, the commander of the Red Legion.
The a mysterious disturbance destiny 2 walkthrough is a mission in the game Destiny 2. This guide will help you complete the mission with ease.
- Shadowkeep Campaign is a mission type.
- The Moon is the location of the mission.
The Hive has started to emerge on The Moon after Crota’s death, pouring in from the Keep, and the Vanguard needs your assistance to drive through their troops.
This quest acts as an introduction to the Shadowkeep DLC and is the first task connected to the game’s legacy material.
To reclaim control, you’ll need to assist the Vanguard in pushing forward against the keep and securing locations on The Moon.
What Is A Mysterious Disturbance Mission and How Do I Get One?
Once you get on the Moon, you may start the A Mysterious Disturbance Quest, which serves as an introduction to the planet and the Shadowkeep campaign.
Goals of the Mission
1) Take back the Moon
The Hive has flooded onto the Moon’s surface, and you must fight them in order to advance.
You must defeat Hive opponents until all of the goals’ percentages reach 100%.
2) Go after The Hive
The Hive seems to be withdrawing and acting erratically, according to Ghost, and Zavala confirms that this is due to the loss of their commander.
Following the waypoint will take you to the location of a foothold that you must secure.
3) Establish a Vanguard Foothold
When you reach the next region, you must stand in front of six Hive sigils (circles with markings) to drain.
There are a total of six sigils in the region, and you must drain all of them before moving ahead.
4) Make sure the Scarlet Keep’s entrance is secure.
After all of the sigils have been drained, you and other players in the region will battle the Eye of the Swarm, a huge floating monster.
5) Make your way to the Scarlet Keep
Continue forward to the next waypoint, which will take you to the Scarlet Keep; you must push onwards and deeper inside the Scarlet Keep.
Following the waypoint will eventually lead you to Sorrow’s Harbor, where you’ll need to discover a way inside the Scarlet Keep.
6) Obtain Scarlet Keep Access
You’ll have to fight many foes this time, as well as another Eye of the Storm, which will knock down the barrier barring your path to the Hive Keep.
7) Look for Eris Morn.
Continue on your way to the waypoint and look for Eris Morn; you’ll need to go inside the Keep and start looking from there.
8) Defeat Crota, Son of Oryx’s Nightmare
Once you reach the deeper sections of the Keep, the Nightmare of Crota, Son of Oryx will spawn in the region, and you will have to battle it.
You’ll eventually be overwhelmed and unable to fight the attackers, but Eris Morn will arrive just in time to rescue you.
The task will end once a cutscene has played.
A Suspicious Disturbance Pays Off
You will get a random piece of gear after completing the task, and the In Search of Answers mission (Shadowkeep Campaign) will become accessible.
- There will be other players present throughout the A Mysterious Disturbance task, and you may join up against the Hive opponents.
- When battling the Eye of the Storm opponents, try to seek cover since they may inflict a lot of damage, and you also have Hive foes to contend with.
- Several Hive foes will come at you throughout this task; however, you may outwit them by climbing higher terrain and maneuvering.
- The last battle is designed to be impossible to defeat; you will withdraw, with Eris Morn performing an incantation and rescuing you.
The a mysterious disturbance campaign is a mission in the Destiny 2 game. This guide will walk you through the steps to complete this mission.
- a mysterious disturbance destiny 2 bug
- a mysterious disturbance destiny 2 stuck
- destiny 2 campaign mission list
- destiny 2 a mysterious disturbance locate eris morn
- destiny 2 a mysterious disturbance replay